Friday 15 July 2011

Uppcon 11 - Artist Alley Photos

Here are some pictures of my table at the Artist's Alley at Uppcon in June. As you can see I finished quite a lot of hats and other accessories just in time for the event. As a result I was dead tired when Uppcon was done with and I haven't really had the energy to upload anything here since then. I was taking a bit of a vacation, I suppose. But! I had a pretty nice time there and I sold quite a few things~

These first pics were taken by some friends of mine when they were visiting my table.




And the rest were taken by me.


I made a lot of hairbow clips just the week before Uppcon.


And some new Corsages as well.


And more hats, of course!


More information about each new hat and corsage will come soon. Unfortunately, I'm not at home right now, and I didn't write down all the prices and other information before I left so some info might be missing regarding each hat. But that will be rectified as soon as I get back home in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment