Thursday 5 August 2010

Imperial Fiddlesticks

Welcome to Imperial Fiddlesticks Design. 
This blog will be dedicated to my Handmade Hats and other Victorian-inspired accessories. 

I have been making hats as a hobby for little over a year now and I have fallen completely in love with the craft. Hats used to be a wonderful accessory that women, and men, wore at all times but now they have become almost completely forgotten. So I have decided to share my love of hats with the rest of the world by starting to take commissions.

All my miniature hats are unique and made completely by hand. They come in many different sizes, colors and shapes, all depending on my customer's wishes. Sample pictures will come soon as well as more information regarding prices and shipping.

There is still quite a lot to be done before I can start taking orders, unfortunately, but at least the blog is up now and the layout is done. I am well on my way, so to speak.

xxx
Yours truly,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment