Sunday 15 August 2010

Business Cards Delay

With the up and coming Victorian Teaparty I had decided a couple of weeks ago that I would be really professional and order proper businesscards. I spent a lot of time in photoshop until I had designs that I was really happy with and then ordered them in a nifty little format from Moo.com. All was going really well until I recieved an email yesterday saying that my cards wouldn't arrive until September 9th... And the teaparty is on August 29th... See my problem? *sigh* 

Obviously, the cards won't be here on time so I will have to think of something else... One option would be to print one-sided cards on normal paper and then cut them to the appropriate size but... I don't know... It just won't look as pretty! And, like all my friends should know by now, I am a perfectionist when it comes to things like this. 

Oh well, I'll think of some solution eventually. 
Until then I'll give you a little preview of the cards I ordered~




No comments:

Post a Comment