Monday 11 April 2011

Commission, New things and Teaparty!

I finished my Steampunk Tricorn Commission the other day and this is what it looks like now:




I brought it with me to the Teaparty at Viola Lahger yesterday and Varga was really happy with it. I think! I hope! Anyway, I really liked how it turned out. 


A little while ago I decided to expand the business a little. Hats and corsages are nice and all but they are generally very big/extravagant/expensive so I thought I'd make some hairclips that are both a lot cheaper And much easier to match to an existing outfit. More pictures of these little hairbows will come in time.

Other news... Ah yes! I have finally arranged a work space in my room so it is now a lot easier for me to get work done on my hats. A huge desk bought from a charity organisation, plenty of boxes to store materials in and I'm good to go! At some point I'll upload a pic so you can see what it looks like. I really like it!

Yesterday was the Masked Ball-themed teaparty at Viola Lahger and I was there, of course. It was really nice and I got a lot of positive feedback on my hats and things. I also sold the Vespertine Blossom mini hat so a lovely young lady. It looked as if the hat was made for her!

That's all for now, folks! I shall try to update this blog more often now that I have really gotten started with the hats again.
More info about yesterday's teaparty, and pictures, can be found on my personal blog: http://imperial-fiddlesticks.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hej Andrea!
    Vad fina grejer du gör!:D Crazy.
    Blev lite kär i de randiga rosettclipsen i det här inlägget. Jag köper dem gärna, om du har dem kvar?:)
    Kram,
    Amanda E.

    ReplyDelete