Sunday 3 April 2011

Commissions

Here are some of my latest orders:

Tess wanted two hats in Red/White/Black. One that was simple and elegant, and one that was more over the top with a kind of circus theme.






Arathin wanted a simple hat to match a velvet dress she had made. She provided most of the materials and I pieced together this little darling.


Last, but certainly not least, is this wonderful Steampunk Tricorn that Varganess commissioned me to make. It is not quite done yet and more pictures will come when I have finished all the details, but I wanted to show it anyway. I am quite pleased with the way it looks even now. 




Oh yes, I was at the first Lolita Fleemarket today. It was really nice and I had brought a bunch of hats and corsages. I was dead tired most of the day but I still managed to enjoy myself and I sold two things:

This new Corsage, Rosalie's Garden.


 And my Midnight Lure minihat.

No comments:

Post a Comment